I'll keep my first post simple: Avoid mixing Monster Assault Energy Drink with alcohol. I guess it's the same premise as the whole Red Bull/Vodka idea, but I've learned that not only does it screw up your heartrate, it also screws up most to all of your motor skills. It doesn't even matter about the quantity - one beer and one can was enough to blast me. I had to focus hard just to fend off the dizziness earlier tonight.
I hate you, 2 for $5! I fall for your mindless trap everytime.
On a brighter note, I discussed with a couple of my friends tonight how I very possibly exhibit some characteristics of a psychopath. But upon further research, it looks like I'm in the clear.
Test yourself against this list:
http://crime.about.com/od/serial/a/psychopaths.htm
I might be "normal", but I can definitely relate to the listed item, "Poor judgement and failure to learn from experience". See Trent's life, pg. 212: "How to properly handle, stow, and secure your electronic devices."
Let's face it, a lot of these characteristics everyone displays from time to time. The whole world revolves around "degrees" of things, anyway: degrees of color, degrees of temperature, degrees of morality, and yes, even degrees of psychopathic tendencies.
The key is regulating these degrees through moderation - except if it's energy drink and beer. Just stay away.
[Druid]Pandarian Talents, cat bugs, and legendaries
14 years ago
3 comments:
Good luck with the blog Trent!
if you like "degrees" of things (which i do as well) you should check out some of Hofstede's research. madness!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_distance
Welcome to the world of Bloggin young fella!
I am sort of disapointed that I didn't fit the Physcopath characteristics, then again, perhaps this list was published by a physco to throw us off ;)
Hi Sweetie,
Gotta go easy on that energy concoction ;=-__ Nice reading about you. You sound very interesting. You should get lots of sleep / that helps anything, including decisions for lunch ;=0
Love you,
Hissyfit ;-)
Post a Comment